TP5100M – Pilot Operated Pressure Vacuum Vent
AKTEK TP5100M Pilot-Operated Relief Valve is used to replace weight-loaded or spring loaded valves in many applications to increase efficiency and reduce evaporation losses. Several advantages are obtained over the traditional type. For example, the process pressures may be closer to the set pressure than would be considered prudent and safe with the traditional valve. Additionally, greater
conservation is obtained due to minimum product loss which in turn provides increased profits.
- Sizes 2″ through 12″.
- Choice of aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel, or special materials for the main body.
- Pressure settings 5,0 mbar to 1034 mbar.
- Vacuum settings. 2,0 mbar to 827 mbar.
- Ease of precision settings.
- Only the pilot needs to be set.
- Lower profile and weight than spring operated models for high settings.
- Remote pilot sensing option allows the pilot to sense the true system pressure.
- Remote or manual blowdown available.
- Full open at less than 10% overpressure.
- Modulating action conserves product since valve opening is proportional to overpressure.
- Soft seats seal tight to conserve product and minimize valve wear which improves reliability.
- Reduces maintenance costs since the valve can be completely serviced without removal from its mounting.