TP9100M – PRESSURE / VACUUM RELIEF VALVE and FLAME ARRESTER
AKTEK Model TP9100M is a combination of the TP1100M / TP1200M Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve and AKTEK Model TP8100M Flame Arrester. The superior Buna-N seating diaphragms are standard on the valve to insure extra tight sealing to prevent sludge vapors escaping. Self draining housing body and drip rings protect seating surface from condensate and freezing. The Model TP1100M / Model TP8100M or Model TP1200M / Model TP8100M helps protect your tank from damage created by overpressure or excessive vacuum, at the same time it provides protection from externally caused sources of heat and ignition. The result is reduced emissions level and increased fire protection and safety.
- Sizes 2″ through 12″.
- Pressure settings 2,0 mbar to 1034 mbar.
- Vacuum settings 2,0 mbar to 827 mbar.
- Available in aluminium, carbon steel, stainless steel, and other materials.
- Factory Mutual approved most sizes and materials of flame element.
- Proven spiral wound, crimped ribbon, flame element.
- In non-biogas applications, this product is designated 11000/11600.
- Approvals: CE Approved.