TP6100M – Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
AKTEK Model TP6100M Emergency Pressure Relief Valve is designed to provide emergency relief capacity beyond that furnished by the normal operating pressure relief valve on the tank. The valve protects the tank against rupture or internal pressures caused by fire exposure, etc. Model TP6100M is designed to be self – closing. As excessive pressure builds up, Model TP6100M relieves, then reseats when overpressure has been dissipated. Counter weights are available for lower settings.
- Sizes 24″, 30″, 32″, 34″ and 36″.
- Pressure settings 1.5 – 8 oz/in2.
- Vacuum settings 0.5 – 4 oz/in2.
- Hinged with lift stop for positive reseating.
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and other materials.