Aluminium honeycomb Panel
Early in the forth century, the Greek mathematician Pepose declared that the smart shape of honeycomb is the representative of the most effective labor of the nature. At that time, he guessed “The hexagon honeycomb which mankind can see is made with the least beeswax.” This guess is known as “honeycomb guess.” Darwin, the famous biologist even insisted “the man must be muddle-headed if he does not pay double tribute when he sees the honeycomb.”
The development history of the honeycomb stone panel
Super thin honeycomb stone panel was first invented in Ireland. The first piece in the world was made in 1973. In 1983, an American company succeeded in producing the same product. A German company produced the super light stone wave composite which is quite similar to the super thin honeycomb panel in 1989 and then in 1990, two Italian companies have also started the production. In 2000 Chinese and in 2001 Russians began their production. So the production of super thin honeycomb stone panels has passed a history of 30 years and now is a fully mature product. The application in many engineering projects has proved many superiorities of this product.
The surface of the AKHONEYCOMB aluminum honeycomb panels are made of aluminum alloy plates roller coated with PVDF while in the middle are the aluminum honeycombs which meets the international aeronautical standards. This product is specially made with the cold-glue and hot-press technology. The structural honeycomb core provides strength and consistent rigidity at a very low density; when bonded to similarly lightweight facings. Every honeycomb cell wall acts like the web of an I-Beam, forming an extremely strong and rigid lightweight composite panel. AKHONEYCOMB honeycomb panel is an aluminum sandwich-type panel with high rigidity and extremely low weight. It is the ideal material for a most of applications in architecture, transport, display or industrial production.
- Strictly controlled quality updated fore-rolling coating with pre-baking finish process.
- Option (for colors) /PVDF/polyester surface finish.
- Large dimensional panels (Max 5000mm x 1500mm).
- High strength no reinforcement measure necessary.
- Light weight: Weight of 25mm thickness honeycomb panel is 5.6kg/m2.
- Precise dimension and roller-pressing technology, which ensure the high quality of the products.
- Absolute flatness of the surface makes installation easier and the fast “cut the garment according to the figure” productive way will ensure the quality of each piece of the products and minimize the wastage of raw materials.
- Perfect installation system, which can eliminate the panel distortion caused by the temperature changes. Therefore, the sealing against the gas or water leakages will be ensured. The unique sealing installation system looks graceful in shape. Besides, it can effectively avoid the reduction of the lifetime of the sealing glues due to the direct radiation. Furthermore, the lower installation requirements will allow the panels to be installed on various keels.
- Excellent productive capability irregular panels such as arc-shaped, folded and trapezoid panels will be designed and produced as per the special designing requirements. The non-plane irregular panels including arc shape, L-shape, U-shape are formed in one mould.
- No color difference: The same lot roller-coated aluminum sheets are to be used for one project. Meanwhile the reasonable interior wall and ceiling installation will ensure each panel sheet to be easily and separately dismantled for maintenance service.