Aluminium honeycomb core
Akhoneycomb Aluminium honeycomb core is composed by multi-layer aluminum foil; honeycomb is formed after fully expanded. Akhoneycomb Aluminium honeycomb core has sharp and clear hole surface, and it is suitable for adhering to high grade plate as well as other purposes. We mainly produce micro-aperture aluminium core and normal aluminum core.
- Aeronautic grade.
- High ratio of specific surface (ratio of surface to volume).
- High ratio of specific strength and rigidity (ratio of strength and rigidity weight).
- Clean room panels.
- Exterior architectural curtain wall panels.
- Air, water, fluid, and light directionalisation.
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning.
- Electric shielding enclosures.
- Acoustic attenuation.
An extensive range of cores is available for Akhoneycomb Honeycomb Panels, Aluminum , Stainles Steel, Polycarbonate , Polypropolene and Aramid Impregnated Paper to special application Carbon Impregnated types. All the cores have differing properties covering a wide range of applications for Akhoneycomb Honeycomb Panels. Facing sheet materials are selected to suit the application, some forming the sandwich to receive a further finishing coat, others form the exposed product. All these offer lightweight low strength options suitable for applications where strength and stiffness is not a high priority.